Need to return or exchange your order?
If you have ordered shoes online from us only to find they don't fit or are not suitable, we want to make it right for you. We can exchange the size, provide you with a credit or refund your credit card, provided we receive the shoes back, unworn, and still in the box, within 72 hours of you receiving them. However, the return costs are at your expense.
NB: We are unable to accept returned goods that have been worn or damaged after purchase.
Here is what you need to do when you return an item
- To speed up the returns process, please notify Anne immediately, that you are returning or wishing to exchange your order, by emailing email@example.com or phone 03 544 5469. Items must be returned within 72 hours of you receiving them.
NB: We are unable to accept goods that have been worn or damaged after purchase.
- Package your product in the original shoe box and packaging and return via the Parcel Courier of your choice. If the goods are faulty or not of acceptable quality then we cover the return costs, otherwise this cost is at your expense.
- Complete the returns form you received with your packing slip. If you do not have your packing slip, please, click here for a downloadable returns form. Place the fully completed returns form in the carton or courier bag along with the receipt or proof of purchase.
NB: To view this form, you will need Acrobat Reader, which is downloadable from this link.
- For your protection, we advise that you return items via courier or registered mail. Please retain your postage receipt for tracking details. Send returns to:
Returns - Taylors weloveshoes,
211 Queen St,
- Keep a record of your shipment until you have received your replacement, credit or refund.
For additional information on our return policies or for help, please contact our Customer Service team on 03 544 5469, international calls +64 3 544 5469, or email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices displayed on the website are the retail price. However, if you order an item that is "on sale”, we will contact you to discuss your options before supplying the item, as we reserve the right of supply at the reduced price.
See our guarantee policy.